- Since the beginning of the COVID outbreak your church leaders have wrestled with what God’s Word tells us about feeding his sheep and about following the guidelines of local government. We have been prayerfully deliberating how to meet both obligations responsibly.
- We are still charged with bringing God’s Word to the world. Look for every opportunity to connect with people and share the reason for the hope that you have in Christ. People need God’s Word more than ever.
- Pray for and support your leaders, both in church and in government. They are sinful humans that make mistakes, and God has put them in a challenging spot. Good thing God’s power is made perfect in our weakness!
Considerations for In Person Worship:
- Masks are recommended, but not required at this time. Masks will be on hand if you need one but forgot yours at home. Hand sanitizer will be placed for common use.
- An offering basket will be available in the church entryway for collection of offerings, and not passed during the service. You could also give your offering either online or by mail.
- We ask that you please not attend in-person worship if you are not feeling well, or if you have had contact in the past 14 days with someone confirmed to have COVID-19.
- If you aren’t comfortable yet coming back to in-person worship, please contact Pastor Buege and he will be glad to meet with you privately.